|Damage||35 / 37 / 39|
|Bullet Range||120 / 120 / 120 SAU|
|Damage Dropoff (higher is slower)||450 / 500 / 550|
|Bullet Speed||172 / 184 / 196 SAU/s|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||1/3|
|Rate of Fire||333 RPM|
|Bullet Type||Big Bullets|
|Move Speed (shooting)||80%|
|Basic recoil while stationary / creeping / running||0° / 0.5° / 1°|
|Recoil added per shot while stationary or creeping / running||0.9° / 1.2°|
|Min recoil while jump roll / crouch roll||1.5° / 1°|
|Recoil reset per second while stationary / creeping / running||15° / 14° / 11°|
The AK is an automatic assault rifle. It has a medium firing speed and is effective at most distances.
Weapon statistics[edit | edit source]
The weapon spawns with two boxes of 20 Big Bullets each. The maximum rarity of the AK is Rare. There are in total 2 gun sound variants.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The AK has a good rate of fire, damage, clip size, and accuracy, making it well-suited for many different combat scenarios.
The AK has one of the lowest movement speeds in the game, making its user sluggish compared to other weapons. It is also outclassed in damage by faster weapons in close combat.
Keep a distance from the opponent while using this weapon, and be aware of surrounding dead angles to prevent getting ambushed by opponents who use the Shotgun or the SMG.
Damage based on distance[edit | edit source]
Damage output depends on the distance traveled by a bullet before it hits the target. A bullet fired from the AK can travel up to 120 SAU, or 960px.
Skins[edit | edit source]
Weapon appearance can be customized with one of the following weapon skins:
The Great Gun Buyback reward
Super Animal Pass Season 0 reward
Super Halloween 2020
Derivatives[edit | edit source]
The AK is based of the series of assault riffles known as the Avtomát Kaláshnikova, or the Kalashnikov Automatic Rifles.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- move speed while shoot increased to 80% from 68%
- Recoil per shot while moving increased to 1.1 from 1.2 degrees per shot
- Recoil per shot reduced to 1.4 from 1.5 degrees
- Initial running recoil reduced to 3.5 from 4 degrees
- Maximum recoil lowered to 8 degrees from 10
- Maximum recoil down to 10 degrees from 12
- New bullet spread system added
- AK removed from mole crates, common world-spawn rate added
- Weapon recoil changes, recoil while moving now applies on a per-weapon basis
- Smaller weapons such as pistols and SMG have less, and larger weapons like the AK, M16, and Sniper have more recoil while moving
- All weapon bullet speeds increased by about 6-8%