|This article is a stub. You can help Super Animal Royale Wiki by .|
Giant Emus are large, 2 person rideable animals found in the game that allow players to travel faster and do damage to other players and objects.
Breeds[edit | edit source]
There are 4 different breeds of emus.
|Breed||Giant Emu||Chonk Emu||Speedy Emu||Battle Emu|
|Damage through armor||10||10||10||15|
- The original Giant Emu has average speed, defense, and attack, which means you might be tempted to call it “average,” but be warned it much prefers the term “well-balanced.”
- A thick, fatty hide provides extra protection against bullets, but also slows the poor chunker down.
- A slim build makes this Emu super speedy, which is good, because if you manage to hit the bugger, it goes down fast.
- The rarest breed of all, Battle Emus boast the ultimate combination of damage, health and speed. The knife secured to its bridle adds an extra sting to its pecks, and enables its woodworking hobby.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Emus travel faster than Super Animals but slower than Hamster Balls, unless jockeyed by a second rider.
- Players can use Emus to melee attack players/certain objects. Attacks will do 45 points of damage. If a player is wearing armor, they will only take 15 points of damage and each peck will remove one tick of armour.
- The front rider controls the Giant Emu and it's peck attack, while the back rider uses a jockey whip to trigger a speed boost.
- Each emu has a total health of 150 points, and will change visual state as they take damage. Players can heal their Emus by using a campfire.
- Players can heal Emus by feeding coconut to the Emu. The method to feed the Emu is to have the rider melee the coconut on the ground to instantly heal a small portion of health.
- Giant Emus will absorb most damage for the player, but explosions and Skunk Gas will still harm each rider.
- Giant Emus can be found in forests and will roam short distances when they don't have a rider. If they are hurt by skunk gas without a rider, they will start to panic and run aimlessly.
- There is 0.25 second delay after dismounting the Giant Emu before the player is able to use weapons.
Super Milestone Rewards[edit | edit source]
Two items can be unlocked by getting kills with a Giant Emu.
5 Emu Kills
10 Emu Kills
History[edit | edit source]
- Giant Emus were first teased by a special episode of SAR Tonight
- 0.93.0 Giant Emus were added to the game
- 0.95.0 New Emu breads were added to the game: Chonk Emu, Speedy Emu and Battle Emu.