Hamster Balls are single player vehicles which allow the player to travel at faster speeds and do damage to other players.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Hamster balls can be used to protect against oncoming attacks, being able to take 3 hits from most weapons before breaking.
- Players are restricted from picking up items, using weapons or using consumables while inside the Hamster Ball.
- Hamster Balls can be used to run enemies over, instantly killing them at full speed. Armor is unaffected by Hamster Ball damage.
- A hamster ball can be used as a shield when it is stationary. It can also be used to block incoming enemy fire while outside.
Super Milestone Rewards[edit | edit source]
Two items can be unlocked by getting kills with a hamster ball.
10 Hamster Ball Kills
Emoji (Rock & Roll) Explosion
25 Hamster Ball Kills
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A sniper rifle can deal two ticks of damage to a hamster ball in one shot.
- A single shot from the shotgun and JAG-7 at the close range fully destroys the hamster ball.
History[edit | edit source]
- 0.88.3 Hamster Balls now bounce when impacting walls.
- 0.90.0 Hamster Balls now take two ticks of damage from a Sniper (previously three). Shotgun blasts no longer damage armour on a player if they were in a Hamster Ball.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Super Sloth in a Hamster Ball