The Item Trade-Up system allowed players to exchange their Customizations for an item of a higher rarity, via the "Trade-Up" button in the Customize menu.
As of the November 17, 2020 update, this mechanic was removed and duplicate items left in the player's Inventory were converted to Carl Coins.
Below is an outline of how it used to work:
- 5 Common for 1 random Uncommon
- 5 Uncommon for 1 random Rare
- 5 Rare for 1 random Epic
- 5 Epic for 1 random Legendary
- 3 Legendary for 1 random Legendary
Item Trade-Up Count[edit | edit source]
Item Trade-Up Rarity Value[edit | edit source]
Lowest value: 5 Common = 1 Uncommon
Highest value: 3 Legendary = 1 Legendary
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When trading-up legendaries, the new customization will not be a duplicate of any of the items consumed. This is not true for the other rarities.
- There is no check against items already in your inventory and will NOT roll again to prevent duplicates for any of the rarities.
- At v0.96.0, Item Trade-Up has been removed and replaced with Carl's Coins for duplicate items.