S.A.W. vs Rebellion
|This article is a stub. You can help Super Animal Royale Wiki by .|
S.A.W. vs Rebellion is a game mode first introduced publicly in Public Test Realm (PTR).
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The mode is a team deathmatch between two teams each counting 32 players where players are further split into squads. The goal of each team is to kill the players of opposing team and/or capture majority of the flags. Downed players receive passive movement boost while downed.
Flags[edit | edit source]
The map also features four flags situated between two lines of drop points which can be captured. When captured, a small zone around the flag is created which provides healing aura in which all allied players receive 4 health points per second unless the flag is inside of skunk gas. Additionally flag capturing players are immune to sliding on bananas thrown by the teammates.
After a team manages to capture majority of flags (3 or more), a timer starts counting one minute, if the opposite team doesn't capture enough flags in time, the team with majority of flags wins. During capturing, timer is paused until player either stops capturing or captures the flag. Bots are able to capture the flags.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Healing buff from captured flags made to be local instead of global, it heals 4 health points per second unless flag is inside skunk gas range
- Move speed when player is knocked down is now global for every player regardless of how many flags does a specific team have
- Victory timer from majority flag captures is no longer accelerated by 4 flags captured
- Removed rebel flag environment element
- Bananas thrown by teammates no longer cause flag capturing player to slip on them during and 1 second after capturing the flag
- When squad dies but team in which the squad was part of wins it counts towards win statistics
- Squad and Team chat are now separate, added new flag layouts around the map, 3-flag victory timer is now 60s, but beginning to capture an enemy flag will pause the timer, bots will now capture flags, character always faces the ** Flag when capturing it
- v0.96.1 PTR
- Decreased the distance between the flags
- Time required to win with flag majority has been increased to 75 seconds
- Increased skunk gas damage
- Made skunk gas always end in the center of the map
- v0.96.0 PTR
- Increased the amount of flags to 4 and added a win condition.
- First Public Test Realm (PTR) phase
- S.A.W. vs Rebellion game mode added.