|Release date||27 December 2018|
The v0.84.0 came with some map changes, bot behavior changes, fixes and new cosmetics.
Features[edit | edit source]
New cosmetics[edit | edit source]
- Pirate hats and outfits (1 hat, 4 different colors of outfit, and an eye patch).
- 3 round glasses.
- Hats: Visors, devil horns and a propeller hat.
- Green and blue shirts, katanas.
Map[edit | edit source]
Main article: Super Animal World
- The island now includes a new beaver construction zone, desert village.
- Snow trees had their brightness reduced to help with seeing animals behind them.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Pistol base-damage increased from 33 to 34, and move-speed bonus from 9% to 11%
- The final three gas circle warnings are shorter now if there are few players alive (dynamically adjusts based on number alive).
- The first gas circle warning will come slightly earlier in matches with fewer players.
- Teammates who leave/disconnect will have their name and icon faded in the top right.
- Dropped body armor now shows damaged state on the ground.
- New button designs.
- New victory fireworks.
- First time launch "welcome" message that includes note about not teaming, and community rules.
- Deagle eject can now also be triggered by the jump-roll hotkey.
- Can now start a reload during the last 0.1s of a jump-roll.
- Customize screen now pre-scrolls to your newly equipped item if you hit the equip button after an item drops.
Bots[edit | edit source]
Main article: Bots
- Bots will melee attack if up close.
- Bots will now collect health juice pickups.
- Bots now ignore each other slightly more often.
- Fixed bots stuttering from line-of-sight issues.
- A few new bot names added.
- Slightly improved bot pathfinding around some corners.
- Fixed bots not correctly pursuing others.
Fixed issues[edit | edit source]
- Bullets from shorter range weapons like shotgun and pistol will now visually end at their max range (rather than the arbitrary maximum bullet range).
- Bullets sometimes not hitting targets despite impacting.
- Spamming chat messages rapidly will result in a small chat timeout.
- Grenades and barrel explosions now destroy bananas.
- Mole dropping 2 of the same gun.
- Tents and haybales appearing under your weapon when standing beside them.
- Clicking BACK during unlock sequence in the Research Lab causing the menu to get stuck.
- Hit animation causing character's feet to freeze.
- Shooting happening while typing if your shoot button was a keyboard key.
- Number of animals unlocked counter being incorrect in some cases in the Research Lab
- Picking stuff up allowed during grenade throw animation