|Release date||4 October, 2019 |
Features[edit | edit source]
- Added Bobcatt and Lynx
- Added Europe (and Latin American) localization with 5 new languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish (Spain) and Spanish (Latin America)
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Emote Wheel upgrades
- Accessibility improvements for readability, including the Kill Feed now showing the weapon icons and a dark background, as well as drop shadows on white text, and a background for chat feed.
- Mole crate will now always drop at least one weapon.
- S.A.W. Research Labs region now has custom ambient sounds inside the buildings.
- Players can turn off their gem from showing in the Steam and Discord parties. The toggle is accessible by clicking your level in the main menu.
- Player name text is now bigger in Steam and Discord parties, and the 'Ready' text is a bit smaller. The player's gem has been decreased in size and placed besides the player's name.
- The Gun skins tab in the Customize menu now uses icons for each gun.
- Items that had their milestone requirements in the name will now show in the description instead.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Texture settings changes, which should lower memory usage and load times a bit.
- The Gun skins tab languages that were overflowing the panel have been fixed.
- Small optimizations to game code.
- Fix for the ammo label glitching when toggling UI.
- Fix for controller navigation on some items in the Customize menu
- Fix for the Fennec's sleeves